Please, read the documentation.
When placing an order:
- We bill your credit card in Canadian dollars, so no currency exchange charges will appear
- All provincial tax is collected when your order is placed
- We clear everything through Customs, so there are no duty or other fees that you will need to pay when your order arrives via Canada Post
- You can conveniently return product to our address in Montreal
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders on back ordered items
To place an order on this website
Ordering from us is simple and safe. Just browse through our online catalog where you will find details on each item with its price. All prices on our web site are in US dollars.
Select products and add them to your shopping basket. When you are ready to use our secure checkout, we will ask for your address and shipping information, but you are not required to create a permanent account with us.
Please note: Boutiqueatoi is not responsible for typographical errors. Prices subject to change. All product quantities subject to prior sale.
Business Customers and Large Consumer Orders: Please contact email: email@example.com with questions
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Handling Table (Canada only)
Time of Delivery: Our average delivery timeframe is 7-28 days. Please note however, that while we make every effort to have your order filled as quickly as possible, remote areas may experience a longer delivery time.
Rush Delivery: Our apologies, but expedited delivery is not available.
Returns and Exchanges: No returns or exchanges are accepted.
International Orders: Our apologies, but it’s not possible yet.
Business Customers and Large Consumer Orders: Boutiqueatoi reserves the right to charge for actual freight for large orders. Please contact customer service at (514)-667-4175 or Boutiqueatoi@hotmail.com with questions.
We are also not able to accept returns on opened packages of beads or kits unless the kit is missing an item which should have been included by the manufacturer. Unless goods are faulty, we can only accept returns where the packaging of beads and kits has not been opened and ALL RETURNS must be made within 30 days.
Floss and fibers are also not accepted for returns. Please make your selections carefully.
If you are not satisfied with any other goods supplied, you may return them within 30 days for a refund. All returns must be in a condition suitable for resale. There is a 15% restocking fee on returned items and shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If an item is returned for exchange – additional shipping will be charged on the new item being sent. If a package is returned to Boutiqueatoi due to a package being refused – shipping costs are not refundable and the 15% restocking fee is still applied. No refunds can be made until the returned items are received in our store. If a package is returned to us due to the customer entering an incorrect shipping address – additional shipping will be charge to resend the package to the correct address.
Please contact us first to obtain instructions and a returns number allocated. This will ensure a speedier return/refund/credit process and will avoid packages arriving in store without sufficient information.Privacy
We do not and never will share or sell private or personal information.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our customers, visitors and contributors
We issue a cookie* to your browser for your language, and for our shopping cart, our detailed view and in-context pages, for your wish list, and for the customer gallery (only if you access any of these). These cookies are necessary for the correct operation of our website.
To collect payment we use the services of PayPal® who securely collect millions of payments each year.
Your credit/debit card details are held temporarily in high security systems owned and managed by our payment providers.
We are PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliant. This means our operation been assessed as being secure by MasterCard and Visa.
Your delivery address details are held on our secure database in the Canada.
- We do not and never will share or sell private or personal information.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our customers, visitors and contributors
- We issue a cookie* to your browser for your language, and for our shopping cart, our detailed view and in-context pages, for your wish list, and for the customer gallery (only if you access any of these). These cookies are necessary for the correct operation of our website.
- To collect payment we use the services of PayPal® who securely collect millions of payments each year.
- Your credit/debit card details are held temporarily in high security systems owned and managed by our payment providers.
- We are PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliant. This means our operation been assessed as being secure by MasterCard and Visa.
- Your delivery address details are held on our secure database in the Canada.
Be Safe on the Internet
Every information you give to us is only used by us for the processing of your order, to send order confirmation and shipping notices, or to send you information on product lines or promotions. We will of course respect your wishes if you request to be removed from any of our mailing lists.
We will not sell or distribute your names, addresses or email address to anyone. Your privacy is important to us. Your personal information is not available for viewing on our site or elsewhere. Your credit card number is not kept on record, and is deleted from our secure server when the order is shipped. Accordingly you will be asked to re-enter your credit card details each time you order from us. If you have any questions about your privacy while shopping at this site, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
By using this website you are deemed to agree that information necessary for certain features (shopping cart, wish lists, currency and language choices) may be stored in cookies held on your own computer
By purchasing items from us, Boutiqueatoi, you, the purchaser, are deemed to agree to all the terms and conditions set out below.
Your statutory rights are unaffected and take precedence over these conditions where they differ.
- You are responsible for settling any import duties, consequent charges and any additional local importation taxes incurred in your own country.
- You are responsible for supplying a valid delivery address and for the costs of re-sending items that are returned to us in the event of non-delivery.
- You agree to notify us in writing if you do not receive your package within 30 business/working days of dispatch.
- If you have not received your package within 30 working days of dispatch we will refund the purchase price or send a replacement to you at our option.
- You agree that we may pass your address to our carrier solely for the purposes of their investigation into the loss of your package and that they or their representatives may contact you.
- If an item is delivered to you in a damaged state, you agree to notify us as soon as possible.
- You agree that we may pass your address to our carrier solely for the purposes of their investigation into the damage to your package and that they or their representatives may contact you.
Clearance of Funds
- Credit or debit card payments will be authorized and charged at order time.
- Cheque payments are required to be cleared by our bankers before dispatch of your order.
- If you return an item that you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price provided the item is undamaged when we receive it. We will not pay for return shipping or insurance costs.
- We will accept notifications of loss, damage or returns only from the original purchaser. We do not accept any liability for items that you sell.
Hi, we are glad you found our website and would like to welcome you to our family owned online cross stitch. This website has come about from a great love of cross stitch of searching and buying over the internet. Our website is new in Montreal.
We attempt to keep in stock the most popular items we are unable to carry every item you see on the website
We hope you enjoy browsing the website … and please visit us again soon.